Tell me how the hell this is possible. HOW?!?!
A FANDOM MADE HIM.
HE ONLY EXISTS IN FANFIC.
I love my boyfriend <3I love my girlfriend
remember to wear protection
Wtf mr president
omg lol busted
I love tumblr because we have inside jokes with like thousands of people.
- Cousin Matt
- Sea Pancake
- Moon Moon
I love you guys
That is Fenrir Loki’s son.
The other piece of metal on that belt on his chest has a snake on it. That must be Jörmungandr :)
See, Odin? This is an A+ in parenting.
crying because my baby is such a good daddy
here sam winchester is around 26 years old, and has just been told to lose bobby’s number
now imagine what this face looked like at seventeen years old, hearing the words “If you go to stanford, don’t come back” from his own dad
imagine what is face looked like when Dean said he would drive him to the bus station, didn’t even stick up for Sam or argue with Dad
he looks like one of the italian people pushing one of those boats
You don’t even understand, there are actual tears.
so i have two days of school left and my teacher decided to give us an essay, and i’ll p much be turning in this
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.